Thursday, October 06, 2011

Justice for all




Last week Alyssa told me that they learned the Pledge of Allegiance at school. She recited it for me and did a pretty good job. But when she was done she asked, "Mommy, why do they say Justin is for all?"

Me: Ohhh, actually the word is justice. It's justice for all. Don't worry, Justin is all yours.

I was repeating this story to Amanda later that night and she told me that Alyssa had asked her why it says "Justice for all". She said, "Justice is a store. And I thought it was just for girls!"

Kindergarten is so confusing.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Darin8:38 PM

    Only took 45 years, but I think we can officially retire the Nelson Family "Oh Hey Can You See" "Star Spankled Banner" story now, because these two are much better--Go Alyssa & Amanda! (Someday, when you Google the ****Sisters, they'll be a new generation's pic in place!)

    ReplyDelete

You're really going to leave me a comment? Thank you, thank you, thank you!